Kit Kat with Ice- Cream Milkshake Recipe
- 8 kit Kat Chocolate
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1½ cup Chilled Milk
- To make kit kat milkshake with ice cream, combine the kit kat fingers, vanilla ice-cream and milk in a mixer and blend till smooth
- Pour equal quantities of the milkshake into 3 individual glasses.
- Keep refrigerated till serving
- Just before serving top it with a little beaten whipped cream, 1 tbsp of crushed kit kat fingers and 1 kit kat finger in each glass.
- Serve the kit kat milkshake with ice cream immediately.