Delicious Oats Kheer Recipe
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 pinch Saffron
- Heat a heavy bottom pan on medium heat. Add ghee to it and let it melt.
- Add the rolled oats and sauté them well till you get the aroma of roasted oats.
- Add water and whole milk to the pan and stir well.
- Simmer on a low flame and cook till the oats become soft and mushy. Keep stirring at regular intervals.
- Once the oats have reached the desired consistency, add the cardamom and roasted nuts along with a pinch of saffron.
- Simmer for 2 more minutes and then switch off the stovetop.
- Enjoy the Oats Kheer.