Simple Iranian Omelette Recipe
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Salt To Taste
- Heat a pan and add crushed garlic to it.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and let them cook.
- Till then, side by side slice the onions and fry them to a crisp.
- Once that is done check the tomatoes and add salt, pepper, cinnamon, and red chilli powder. Mix again.
- Now, crack two eggs on the tomato base and let them cook.
- Once the eggs are ready, garnish them with fried onions. Serve with a flat bread and enjoy the taste!