Delicious Oreo Cake Balls Recipe
- 24 Oreos
- 113 g Cream Cheese, Softened
- 283 g White Candy Melts
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
Mix Oreos and Cream Cheese:
- Place 24 whole Oreos into a food processor and mix them at high speed until they get crushed down to a coarse powder.
- Then add (softened) cream cheese and pulse it again until it becomes one smooth and uniform texture.
Shape The Cake Balls:
- Now remove the blades out of the food processor making sure to scrape off any extra cake ball “dough” back inside. Now begin scooping out cake balls using a medium cookie scoop.
- Shape the balls in your hand and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then freeze for 15 minutes.
Melt The Candy Melts:
- Now melt 10 oz of white candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl in 20-second intervals. To thin the candy coating out you can use hot cream but dipping aid chips work best.
Dip The Cake Balls:
- Then take each Oreo cake ball and dip them into the melted candy melts using a fork. Then carefully transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment and let the chocolate coating set.
- You can decorate the cake balls with streams of melted semi-sweet chocolate or crushed Oreos. If you want to add the crushed Oreos on top make sure to sprinkle them while the chocolate coating is still wet. If you wait too long the chocolate will set and the Oreo crumbs will not stick to it.