Chocolate & Orange Dessert Recipe
- Cake Rusks As Required
- 1 cup Orange Juice
For Chocolate Pudding:
- 750 ml Milk
- 200 ml Cream
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Corn Flour
- A pinch Salt
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Instant Coffee
For Orange Sauce Layer:
- 500 ml Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 50 g Grated White Chocolate
Prepare Rusk Layer:
- Dip cake rusks in orange juice & set a layer in the bottom of assembling dish, pour orange juice then refrigerate for 1 hour.
Prepare Chocolate Pudding:
- In a wok add milk, olpers dairy cream & whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, corn flour, instant coffee, salt, sugar & whisk until combined & no lumps in the mixture.
- Transfer the wok to flame & cook on low flame until thickens (2-3 minutes) while stir continuously.
- Transfer the mixture in assembling dish & set with spatula and tap few times. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
Prepare Orange Sauce Layer:
- In a saucepan add orange juice, cornflour, sugar, orange food color & mix well.
- Transfer the saucepan to flame & cook on low flame until it thickens (4-5 minutes).
- Add white chocolate, mix well until chocolate melts.
- Pour gently prepared orange sauce on the back of spoon to make an even layer in the assembling dish & let it refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with cream & serve!