Gelatina De Mosaico Jelly Recipe
- 5 Flavored Gelatin
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 2¼ cup Milk
- 4 tbsp Gelatin Powder OR (12 sheets Unflavored Gelatin)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Make the flavored gelatines following the instructions in the package.
- Pour each gelatin into separate containers, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- When firm enough, unmold the gelatines and cut them into cubes.
- Place them in a large mixing bowl and keep them refrigerated until needed.
Make The Milk Jello:
- Place the unflavored gelatine in a small bowl and add ½ cup of cold water.
- Mix well to combine and allow to hydrate for 5 minutes.
- Pour whole milk, evaporated milk, and condensed milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Microwave the unflavored gelatine for 10-15 seconds or until melted.
- Add the unflavored gelatine to the 3 leches mixture and whisk until combined.
Assemble Mosaic Jello:
- Fill 12 cups to half their capacity with jello cubes. You can also use a bundt pan, in that case, first grease it a little bit with oil so it will be easier to unmold.
- Pour over the gelatin cubes some of the milk mixture, but do not fill the cup completely.
- Add more jello cubes and shake the cups a bit to allow the milk mixture to fill all gaps.
- Finish with milk jello mixture.
- Fill the other cups until all ingredients are gone.
- Cover the cups with cling film and refrigerate from 3 to 4 hours or overnight.