Orange Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
- 5 Oranges
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- Orange Food Color
- Whip cream until it is doubled and you see stiff peaks.
- Add condensed milk, oranges bits, orange zest, food color, and lemon juice.
- Mix well and transfer to a metal container.
- Cover the surface with butter paper. Make sure the butter paper touches the ice cream surface.
- Freeze for 6 hours until hard.
- Remove ice cream from the freezer 10 minutes before serving and then scoop easily.
- I measured, the fresh, heavy, or whipping cream which doubled after beating in volume. It is plain cream and not sweetened.