Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Crushed Ginger
- 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- ½ cup Milk Yogurt
- 6 Drumsticks
- Stir chili powder, salt, garam masala powder, vinegar, crushed ginger and garlic in yogurt and mix well.
- Make diagonal slits in the drumsticks and coat in yogurt marinade. Cover and refrigerate for six hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450°F with a rack in middle. Place drumsticks in ovenproof dish, cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and let the chicken bake for another 15 minutes.
- Increase heat to 500°F and bring oven to broil. Broil chicken for 8 - 10 minutes.