Boneless Chicken Ginger Recipe
- 453 g Boneless Chicken
- 3-4 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Ginger
- 3-4 Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ⅓ cup Yogurt
- Slice your chicken into 1 inch strips and set aside.
- Now whisk your yogurt and leave it out near the stove to come to room temperature.
- Put a wok on high heat. Add your chicken, ginger paste, garlic paste, and tomatoes to the pan.
- Cook until the water dries up and the chicken is cooked through.
- Then add the soy sauce, salt, red chillies, black pepper, coriander powder, turmeric, butter, and oil.
- Cook until the masala turns out a bright red hue and the oil rises above it.
- Now gently mix in the yoghurt, green chillies, ketchup, chopped ginger (reserving some for garnish) and garam masala.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook covered for 3-5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Serve with hot naan or roti