Delicious Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 Celery Stalks
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 1 medium Carrot
- ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Broccoli
- ½ cup Milk
- 250 ml Cream
- 1½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- In a large pot over medium heat add olive oil, butter and onion.
- Simmer till the onion is translucent and then add in the celery.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes. Whisk in the flour and then add the chicken stock and stir.
- Add the thick cream, season with salt and pepper, add 1/2 cup water and stir continuously, make sure there are no lumps.
- Add the broccolis and carrots and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Slowly add in the milk and stir continuously.
- Lastly stir in the cheddar cheese. Serve Hot!