Dum Pukht Gosht Recipe
- 1 kg Mutton
- 4-5 slices Onion
- 4-5 Ilaichi
- 1/2 kg Yogurt
- 7-10 Whole Red Chilies
- 2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- Put mutton, oil, onion, and red chilies in pan, mix garam masala in yogurt and pour over meat mixture.
- Cook (uncovered) on high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt, Ilaichi and garlic paste. Seal the pan and lid with flour (if not using pressure cooker), and cook on very low heat for 45 minutes.
- If water has not dried, cook on high heat till it does and only thick gravy is left. Do not stir hard.
- Serve garnished with coriander.