Gajar Matar Khichdi Recipe
- 1 cup Rice
- ½ cup Moong Dal
- 2 Carrots
- ½ cup Peas
- 1-2 Green Chillies
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- Oil For Cooking
- Soak dal and water together for about one hour.
- In a pan, saute cumin seeds in oil. Once they crackle, add green chillies.
- Add grated carrots and peas, salt, garam masala and turmeric powder. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice and dal, add water as per required consistency.
- Cook and serve hot with a dollop of oil and dahi or achaar.