Homemade Karahi Masala Powder Recipe
- 6 tsp coriander seeds
- 6 Dried Whole Red Chilies
- 15-18 Black Peppercorns
- 6 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 4 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 6 tsp Coriander Powder
- 4 tsp Salt
- Break rough dried red pepper.
- In a fry pan, on medium heat, add dried long red peppers, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, and cumin seeds.
- Lightly dry roasted for one minute. (Don't over do it, it will messed up the taste of your karahi.)
- Take the dry roasted ingredients.
- Now mix in the coriander powder, red chili powder, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Store it in a air tight container.