How to Make Kabab Powder?
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 8 Whole Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tbsp Gram Flour
- 2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- In a pan, toast cumin, coriander seeds, whole red chilies until it get aromatic. Make sure the temperature of pan should be medium.
- Now roast the gram flour (besan) on low heat until it shows the slight brown color and gets aromatic.
- Now in the grinder jar, add toasted cumin, coriander, whole red chilies, roasted gram flour, garam masala powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and black pepper.
- Grind the spices to make a fine powder.
- Kabab Masala Powder is ready!
- You can add this kabab masala in ½ kg meat (Chicken, mutton, beef, fish).
- Clean the spices and roast on slow heat. Roast till the spices become aromatic. Don't roast for a long time.