KFC Coleslaw Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 4 cup Shredded Then Diced Cabbage
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 1/4 Medium Yellow Onion
- Shred the cabbage and carrot and dice finely.
- Mix all veggies in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the veggies and stir all with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the bowl with a saran wrap and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Stir again before serving.