Crunchy Fried Chicken Balls Recipe
- 453 g Ground Chicken
- 3 Scallions (Spring Onions)
- 2 tbsp Minced Cilantro
- ¾ tsp Garlic Paste
- ¾ tsp Ginger Paste
- 2-3 Minced Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup Bread Crumbs
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1½ tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Egg (whisked with a splash of water and salt)
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- Combine all the chicken ingredients in a bowl gently mixing to keep the mix soft.
- Roll your chicken into 1.5 tbsp sized balls.
- Give each piece a whirl in the egg wash and then the breadcrumbs to coat evenly.
- Fry immediately or refrigerate for up to two days or freeze for up to 3 months.