Onion Salad Recipe
- 4 Onions
- 1 bowl of Iced Water
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Salt Or Black Salt To Taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- Cut off the stem end and root end of the onions. Peel the onions.
- Turn onions on their side, one at a time, and cut down straight to make rings.
- Cut the slices as evenly as you can.
- Use your fingers to separate the rings. Transfer onion rings to the bowl of iced water. Set aside for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add chaat masala, red chili powder, lemon juice and coriander (cilantro) leaves.
- Season with salt and Serve.