Apple Cinnamon Latte Recipe
- 1 Apple
- 2 tsp Honey
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 pinches Ground Coffee
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Milk
- In a sauce pan, add apples, honey, coffee and cinnamon with water.
- Heat the sauce pan at medium flame for 5 mins and low flame for another 5 mins.
- Turn off the flame and hand blend the apples to form a smooth mixture.
- Use a tea strainer to separate liquid and pulp.
- In a sauce pan, add milk and at medium flame whisk it to form foam.
- Add apple sauce to the milk and whisk again for 2 to 3 mins.
- Pour into shot glasses. Top with whip cream and more cinnamon powder.
- Serve immediately.