Coffee Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
- 4 tbsp Coffee Decoction
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Sauce
- 10 scoop Chocolate Ice Cream
- 10 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cubes As Required
- 1½ cup Milk
- Dark Chocolate Chips To Sprinkle
- Put 4-6 vanilla ice cream, 4-6 chocolate ice cream, few ice cubes, coffee decoction, milk and chocolate sauce into a blender jar and blend to a smooth mixture.
- Pour some chocolate sauce in 4 tall serving glasses and swirl. Pour the milkshake into them. Place 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream on top in each glass.
- Sprinkle some dark chocolate chips and serve immediately.