Delicious Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1½ cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- A pinch Salt
- Whipped Cream And Chocolate Shaving
- Chop the chocolate. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk milk and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan place the rest of the milk with sugar, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Bring to a simmer, reduce the heat to low, add the cornstarch mixture, whisk until combined and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped chocolate, turn the heat off and whisk for 2-3 minutes, until completely dissolved and thick.
- Pour into a mug, garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.