Turkish Boza Recipe
- 2½ cups Bulgur
- ½ cup Rice
- 15 cup Water
- ½ tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1½ Extra Sugar
- Cinnamon and Roasted Chickpeas for Topping
- Fill a large and deep pot with 14 cups water.
- Wash bulgur and rice very well, add them into the post and boil until mushy.
- Strain them using a fine strainer and pressing with a spatula. Throw the dregs away.
- Let it sit uncovered away from the sun for about 2 hours.
- Mix 1 tablespoon sugar and yeast with 1 cup water and add into the pot. Cover it with the lid.
- Let it sit in a cool place for about 20 hours stirring every once in a while.
- Add the rest of the sugar after 20 hours and stir well.
- Keep it in refrigerator.