Easy Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Chopped Onion
- ½ cup Chopped Celery
- Chicken Broth
- Vegetable Broth
- 1 piece Cooked Chicken Breasts
- 1 ½ cup Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Carrots
- ½ tsp Dried Basil
- Salt & Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, vegetable broth, chicken, egg noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.