Fried Pumpkin Flower
- 16 Blossoms
- ½ tsp Salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 2 cups Oil
- Add 4 tablespoon of water in a bowl. Add salt, red chili powder and rice flour. Mix well to make a paste.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan. To check if it's ready, drop a pinch of flour paste. If it rises, it's ready. Once hot, bring heat to medium-low.
- Dip each blossom in the paste and then with a slotted spoon, carefully place in pan to fry.
- Fry each blossom till crispy brown, about 1 ½ - 2 minutes per blossom.
- Transfer blossoms to a paper towel to absorb excess oil.