Kashmiri Pink Tea Recipe
- 6 cups Water
- 3 tsp Kashmiri tea leaf
- ¼ tsp Soda bi carb
- 4-5 qty Green cardamom
- Milk as required
- Sugar or salt to taste
- 2 tsp Almond & pistachio (ground) each
- Boil water for 5 min. then add tea, soda, cook for 15 min.
- When half the water reduces remove from fire at cold water of the same amount which has reduce.
- Now mix it well by pouring it from one pan to another till pink colors come.
- Cook again then boiling adds milk and elaichi.
- Before serving add sugar or salt with almond and pistachio.