Lemongrass Milk Tea Recipe
- 2 cups Water
- ½ inch-piece Ginger
- 2 tsp Lemongrass Leaves
- 2 tsp Black Tea Leaves (Chai Patti)
- 2 tsp sugar
- ⅓ cup Whole Milk
- Heat water in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Once the water comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low.
- Add ginger and lemongrass leaves to it and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tea leaves and sugar and again simmer for a minute.
- Now increase the heat to medium-high.
- Add milk and let the tea cook for another minute.
- Stir frequently to prevent it from spilling over.
- Strain using a tea strainer into 2 serving cups and serve immediately.