- 7 Ripes Dates
- 1 cup Water
- Ice (optional)
- Pit the dates and place in a cleaned sterilized large glass
- Add the water and cover. Allow to soak for a minimum of 6 hours
- Strain out the dates. You can consume the dates or use in other recipes. Chill before serving your guests
- Nabeez should be consumed within 6 to 12 hours of soaking time, but if it is kept air tight inside the refrigerator, it will not spoil for 2-3 days
- You could blend the dates and water in a blender to make an emulsified beverage.
- You can replace the dates with raisins or dried figs instead. It's important to not mix the fruits.
- If you don't have whole fresh dates, you can substitute packed baking dates. About 1/2 TBS per glass (or to taste).