Danish Cookies Recipe
Prepare these simple low budget Danish cookies in enough quantity and fill container or jar for your kids and everyone in slight appetite. Enjoy with tea or coffee.
- 8 ounces Clarified butter (melted and chilled)
- 6 ounces Caster sugar
- 12 ounces All purpose flour
- 1 qty Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Beat clarified butter with caster sugar, vanilla essence till light and creamy.
- Add egg, continue to beat for 1 minute.
- Fold in the all purpose flour, mix slightly, fill biscuit maker with this mixture.
- Pipe out biscuits on baking tray.
- Bake on 180 degree for 12 minutes.