Pomegranate and White Chocolate Pie Recipe
Ingredients For Base:
- 2½ cup Digestive biscuits (crushed)
- 4 ounce Butter (melted)
Ingredients For Pomegranate Sauce:
- 1 cup Pomegranate juice
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- ¼ cup Water
- Red color few drops
- 2 tsp Gelatin
- ¼ cup Pomegranate juice
- 200 gm White chocolates (grated)
- ½ cup Clarified butter
- 1½ cup Cream
- 3 tsp Caster sugar
- Pomegranate for decoration
METHOD FOR BASE:
- Crush biscuits, mix with melted butter, spread in a 9 inch pie dish, bake for 10 mins.
METHOD FOR POMEGRANATE SAUCE:
- Put pomegranate juice in a sauce pan, cook till boiling, add sugar, thicken with dissolved corn flour, remove, cool add red color, dissolve gelatin in pomegranate juice and keep aside.
- Melt grated chocolate with cream, add in dissolved gelatin, beat the remaining cream, add to melted chocolate, save some for decoration, beat mixture to mix.
- Put on top of biscuit base, drizzle pomegranate sauce, swirl to give marble effect, chill until firm, decorate with some more cream and pomegranate.