Buffalo Chicken Ranch Pizza Recipe
- 405 g All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 210 g Chicken
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup Hot Sauce
- 4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preparing The Dough:
- In a large bowl, combine flour, yeast, salt, sugar. Add in water and olive oil. Stir ingredients together until mixture is stiff and then use hands until dough is formed.
- Dust a clean work surface with flour and knead dough for about 4 minutes, flour more if necessary. Knead until dough is smooth.
- Lightly oil a large bowl. Add the dough and coat with olive oil. Cover bowl with kitchen towel and let dough rise (double in size) for an hour.
- After dough has doubled in size either freeze ball or if ready to use, punch dough down and roll out.
Making The Pizza:
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Roll dough out on a clean surface using a rolling pin until dough is even. Spray 16-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Place on pan.
- In a medium bowl mix chicken, ranch dressing and hot sauce. Spread on top of crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Let sit for 4 minutes and serve.