Cheese Stuffed Naan Recipe
- 2 ½ cups Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 qty Egg
- 2 tsp Milk powder
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves
- ½ cup Cheddar
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp Yeast 2 tsp
- ¼ cup Milk ¼ cup
- Mix all together in a bowl except cheese and knead to soft dough with lukewarm water.
- Leave it to rise for 1 hour in a greased bowl.
- Now punch down dough, make into three balls.
- Roll slightly, stuff with cheese and re-roll into a nan.
- Bake in a oven for 15 mins, brush with butter.
- Serve immediately with karahi.