Delicious Chicken Cutlet Recipe
- 300 g Chicken
- ½ cup Onions
- 1 Potato
- ½ cup Boiled Peas
- 1 Green Chili
- 1½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Handful Coriander Leaves
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1½ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ cup Rice Flour
- ¼ cup Chickpea Flour Or Flour
- Salt As Needed
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Boil chicken in a pot until completely cooked. Cool the chicken and mince it or pulse it in a blender.
- Add onions, mashed potato (optional), chili, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, turmeric and coriander leaves.
- Mix all together and add flour little by little only as needed. Knead the mixture to a dough without adding water. Onions release moisture and bind the mixture well.
Making Chicken Cutlet:
- Make 8 to 9 cutlet. If you have use potato , you will get about 12. Make a batter using flour and very little salt or beat an egg with salt.
- Dip the patty in batter or egg and then immediately in the bread crumbs. Keep these aside for 15 mins. Pat the cutlets well to bind the crumbs well.
- Heat a pan with oil. Shallow fry or deep fry or pan fry to suit your liking.
- Serve chicken cutlets hot with ketch up or green chutney.