Easy Oven-Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1½ tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Pound the chicken to 1/2″ thickness using a rolling pin.
- Combine all ingredients of the seasoning mix.
- Baste one side of the chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle generously with seasoning mix. Pat seasoning into the meat with fingers.
- Flip chicken breasts over and repeat the basting and seasoning step for the other side.
- Line a with some foil or parchment paper and bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165°F.
- Remove and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.