Melt In The Mouth Kabab Recipe
- ½ kg Chicken Mince
- 2 qty Bread Slices
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 qty Onion (ground)
- 1 tbsp Raw papaya Paste
- 1 tbsp Gram Flour (roasted) heaped
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ tsp Mace
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic
- 1 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tbsp Coriander (roasted & crushed)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Green Chilies (chopped)
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- Marinate mince with all the ingredients except oil and chopped onion for 2 hours mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry chopped onion till golden.
- Add in the mince fry for 15 mins till its become brown serve garnish with onion rings, haraa masala , lemon wedges serve with paratha.