- 2 cups Flour
- ½ cups Milk powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Butter heaped
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Yellow Food Color
- ¼ cups Oil
- Sieve flour; add milk powder, sugar, salt and yeast.
- Mix in the butter.
- Knead with lukewarm water into soft dough.
- Cover and leave to rise for 1 hour until double.
- Roll into 2 or 3 small thick rotes.
- Make decorative cuts with a sharp knife.
- Mix brown sugar oil and yellow color together.
- Brush the taftan with this mixture and bake in a pre heated oven 200 degrees for 15 mins.
- Serve with qorma.