Tawa Kaliji Recipe
This is a must try for bakra eid,u will be surprised with the taste using just a few ingredients.
- Kaleji (Liver)
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Whole black pepper
- 1 tbsp Zeera
- 1 tsp Saunf
- In a big bowl marinate the kaleji ( liver , with salt, and 1 tsbp ginger, 1 tbsp garlic paste for half hour and cook in a kadhai without any oil till done.
- Grind together 1 tbsp whole black pepper , 1 tbsp zeera , 1 tsp saunf to a rough powder.
- Take a tava , and put some oil and a huge dollop of desi ghee or butter, add 3-4 chopped green chillies and the powder we prepared.
- Saute for a few sec.
- Add the liver cut into tiny pieces juice of 1 lime and saute well on high heat, add lots of chopped coriander and mint and switch off heat.
- Serve hot as it is or Along with chapati or paratha.