Mayonnaise Chicken Cheese Candy Recipe
- 3 qty Potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 cup Finely chopped cabbage
- 1 qty Capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Green chili paste
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Cream cheese
- 2 tsp Ketchup
- ½ kg Chicken cubes
- 4 tsp Mayonnaise
- Heat oil, add ginger garlic and green chili paste, chopped veggies, salt, pepper, chicken, fry on fast flame till water dries, add sauce, remove from fire.
- Mix with potato, cream cheese, mayonnaise and mix well, give long shape, dip in egg, roll in bread crumbs, deep fry.
- After deep frying put all the kebabs in a dish, cover half cup of grated cheese all over, bake for 5 min until cheese melts, serve hot.