Protein Balls Recipe
- 290 g Almonds
- 290 g Dried Apricots
- 290 g Cashew Nut
- 50 g Coconut Oil
- 200 g Chopped Seed Less Dates
- 100 g Honey
- 3 Orange zest
- Vanilla Beans Substitute Vanilla Extract
- Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut
- Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse until they are finely chopped.
- Add the apricot, dates, honey and orange zest and pulse until a dough consistency is achieved. Roll one heaping teaspoon of dough into little ball then roll the ball through desiccated coconut. Set aside. Repeat until all the dough is used up.
- The energy balls can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.