Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 tbsp Salted Butter
- 4 tbsp Cream
- ¼ tsp Salt
- In a heavy bottomed pan melt sugar on high heat until melted.½ cup granulated sugar.
- Reduce heat and keep stirring until color changes to amber colored liquid.
- Immediately add butter. Be careful as this can cause splutters.3 tablespoon salted butter.
- Keep stirring. As soon as the butter is completely melted add cream and salt.4 tablespoon cream,¼-½ teaspoon salt.
- Turn off heat and keep stirring until the sauce stops bubbling.