Zeera Raita Masala Recipe
- 1½ tbsp Black Peppercorns
- 1 tsp Ajwain (Carom seeds)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Kala Namak (Black Salt)
- ¾ cup Cumin Seeds
- In frying pan, add black peppercorns and roast for 1 minute.
- Add carom seeds, roast until aromatic.
- In spice mixer,add roasted spices,salt,balck salt and blend to make a fine powder & set aside.
- In frying pan,add cumin seeds,roast until changes color to slightly brown on low flame.
- In mortal & pestle, add roasted cumin seeds and crush coarsely.
- Now add ground spices and mix until well combined.
- Zeera raita masala is ready. Can be stored in air tight container for up to 2 months.