Bajre Ki Tikki Recipe
- 1 cup Bajra (Millet) Flour
- ½ cup Jaggery ( gur)
- 2 tbsp Till Sesame Seed
- 1 cup Water
- Oil For Frying
- Boil jaggery with water till jaggery melts.
- Sieve millet flour.Add till in it and 2 tablespoon oil.
- Knead this mixture with jaggery syrup.
- Dough should not be too hard or too soft.
- Now take little dough.Make a small size patty. Put it between two cling wraps,roll it to small puri.
- You can make it with your both palms also.
- Deep fry till it crisp.
- Cool down completely and store in airtight container for 15 days..