ABC Juice Recipe
- 1 Beetroot
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Apple
- ½ inch Piece Ginger
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Ice Cubes (As Required)
- Black Salt To Taste
Wash & Prepare Veggies:
- Wash and scrub beet. Chop off the leafy head and tail. Then roughly cut the beet in chunks and set aside.
- Next, wash and scrape the carrot roots with the back of a knife. Chop off the head. Slice the carrot into half for easy juicing.
- Wash and core the apple. Then cut the apple into four halves.
- Juice all the veggies in a juicer. Do a taste test. Adjust taste if needed by adding honey or little black salt.
- Place all the veggies in a blender with half cup of water. Add more water if needed to keep the veggies moving.
- Blend the mixture until smooth then transfer juice in a coarse strainer with a bowl underneath.
- Extract juice in the bowl. You might need the move and press the pulp in the strainer with a spatula to extract all the juice.
- Discard the pulp and do a taste test. Add little honey or black salt to the juice if as needed. Enjoy chilled.
- Abc juice tastes best if consumed within 2 hours. The fiber in the juice will settle down. That's ok. Just stir and enjoys.
- Apple beet and carrot juice stay good for 48 hours in the fridge.
- Addition of lemon soda like 7 up and it tastes so refreshing and makes it a gourmet drink.