Carrot Milkshake Recipe
- ¾ cup Carrots
- 16 Almonds
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 pinch Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Wash and soak almonds for at least 4 hours. Remove the skin and set aside
- Bring milk to a boil and add sugar.
- Simmer the milk for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add sliced carrots, almonds and cardamom powder. Switch off the stove.
- keep the pan covered and set aside to cool. It can be refrigerated as well.
- Blend almonds, carrots and half of the milk to smooth puree. Then add the rest of the milk and blend once more.
- Serve carrot milkshake chilled or at room temperature.