Chocolate Tea (Chocolate Chai)
- 2 cup Water
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder,
- 2 tsp Tea Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Bitter Sweet Chocolate
For Spicy Tea ( use any 1)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- Whisk water, milk, cocoa powder and sugar in a pot until combined. Then bring it to boil.
- Add tea powder or tea bags and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add chocolate and let it melt.
- Strain and serve hot.
For spiced chocolate tea
- Also add cinnamom powder and/or cardamom powder in the first step.