Hot and Spicy Reshmi Kabab Roll Recipe
ts extremely delicious and so easy to prepare kabab roll recipe by shireen anwer. You just need simple but bit more ingredients and its sure you have all ingredients at home. Almonds paste makes kebabs even more nutritious and softer.
- ½ kg Chicken meat
- 1 tsp Hot spices
- 1 tsp Roasted and crushed cumin
- 1 tsp Green pepper ground
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Red pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- ½ tsp White pepper
- 3 tsp Crushed copra
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Rings and crushed almonds
- ½ tsp Roasted and chopped coriander
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Ground green pepper
- 1 tsp Licking spices
- ½ tsp Crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 ½ cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- Water as required
- 1 qty Egg white
- 2 tbsp Melted ghee
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Marinate the chicken pieces with rings and crushed almonds, crushed almonds, crushed copra, hot spices, roasted and crushed cumin, chopped red chillies, white pepper, salt, roasted and chopped coriander, crushed green chillies, ginger garlic paste, ghee and corn flour.
- Now mix them well and apply on the skewers.
- Then barbecue or bake them at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Finally, chop the charcoal and serve with parathas.
- Sprinkle curd with red chilli, chaat spices, salt and green chilli and serve with rolls.
- Knead the flour with salt and water as required.
- Make eight pieces of this dough. Take a small plate of each vine, apply the prepared paste on it.
- Roll it again and grind it again.
- Finally, fry it in hot oil to make pratha.
- Place a silk kebab on each pratha.
- Add a little sauce and roll and serve hot.