Mint Leave Paratha Recipe
Potato and mince paratha are very common, now try out Mint Leave Paratha. Fresh mint gives a delightful fragrance to this paratha. Serve with yogurt.
- 2 ½ cups Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cup Ghee
- Water as required
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves
- First mix flour, salt and half ghee and knead with water and leave for one hour.
- Now shape the dough into balls and roll them into balls.
- Then put the other half ghee on them.
- Sprinkle mint leaves on top and make a roll like a Swiss roll.
- Now cut the balls and make a six inch loaf.
- Then heat them and cook them until they are ready.
- Finally, serve them hot.