Lal Tikka Recipe
This recipe named Lal tikka is a delectable one. The spices employed in this are so flavorsome that it gives a unique touch to this recipe.
- ½ kg Boneless chicken
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 4 qty Kashmiri red chilies (soaked)
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Oil
- Grind soaked Kashmiri red chilies finely and put in a bowl.
- Mix together boneless chicken, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, ground Kashmiri red chili paste, chat Masala,salt,corn flour,lemon juice and oil.
- Leave it aside for 2 hours.
- Put a burning coal with marinated chicken cubes, drop some oil on coal and cover for 1 minute.
- Now remove coal and put chicken cubes on skewers, grill over open flame or Bar BQ.