Smoked Mince Recipe
Bbq dishes are always hit in everyone.
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 qty Onion (ground to a paste)
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste heaped
- ½ kg Mince
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp All spice
- ½ tsp Green cardamom (grinded)
- 1 tsp Chili powder heaped
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg (grinded)
- ¼ tsp Mace (grinded)
- ¼ tsp Poppy seeds (grinded)
- 1 tbsp Desiccated coconut (grinded)
- 6 qty Almond (grinded)
- 1 tsp Kewra water
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Mint leaves
- 4 qty Green chilies (chopped)
- Heat oil in a pan add onion fry till light golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste with mince, salt, all spice, chili powder, nutmeg, mace and green cardamom and fry well.
- Also add in the paste of poppy seeds, coconut and almond and ½ cup water, cover and cook till done and oil comes on top.
- Give smoke of coal, stir in kewra water.
- Lastly add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilies and serve.