Tomato Seekh Kabab Recipe
- ½ kg Mince
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic
- 6 qty Green chilies (ground)
- 1 ½ tsp Crushed red papers
- ½ cup Brown Onions
- 1 ½ tsp Cumin (roasted and crushed)
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 5 qty Tomatoes sliced
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2 qty Green Chilies (chopped)
- 8 to 10 qty Mint Chopped
INGREDIENTS FOR BHAGAR
- ¼ cup Ghee
- ¼ tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp Cumin (roasted & crushed)
- Chopperize mint with all the given ingredients under mince.
- Leave it aside for 2 hour, give dum of coal.
- Make seekh kabab.
- In a large pan spread tomoat slices to cover the base, spread with seekh kabas on top, oil and cook on medium flame for 20 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time.
- Do not add water in the dish.
- Lastly sprinkle chopped coriander leaves, mint and green chilies, leave for on dum for 5 minutes, and lastly give bhagar.