Aloo Ki Katlian Recipe
When we have nothing to cook then aloo ki katlian is the best option for us. Paratha or farmaishi chapati goes well with this dish in breakfast.
- 250 gm Potatoes (thinly sliced into small pieces)
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 qty Onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp White cumin
- 1 bunch Fenugreek (chopped)
- 1 qty Tomato (chopperized)
- 1 tsp Salt leveled
- 1 tsp Red pepper (crushed)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves (coriander)
- 2 qty Green chilies (chopped)
- Heat oil add onion with cumin seeds and fenugreek fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt, crushed red pepper and turmeric fry well.
- Add potatoes with 1 cup water, cover and cook till done.
- Lastly add coriander and green chilies.
- Serve with paratha.