Khoay kay Parathy Recipe
Bored eating traditional paratha's? Get a new recipe for your family, Khoay kay Parathy is a healthy version; stuffed with solid milk, sugar and coconut. A hearty recipe for sweet buds.
- 2 cups Flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Water as needed
- 125 gm Khoya
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Dried fruit (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Khopra (grated)
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, add flour, salt, oil and water as required, knead and leave for a while.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped, sugar, dried fruit and copra and mix for five minutes.
- Then make two small pieces of dough and fill the filling between them and take the vine from the top.
- Fry them on the stove and serve.